Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a used (but with only 9700 miles) 2006 SE with a lot of mods. Billet grill, dual flowmaster 40s with chrome tips, chrome running boards and LE 18" tires. I added pictures, let me know what you guys/ gals think. Hope to learn a lot (and get a lot more mod ideas) from you all about this great truck.

I owned a 2001 Sport Trac until a month ago when a jerk ran a red light and totaled my ride. He bent my tow hooks 45 degrees.. but claims he was only going 35 when he hit me.. and of course he says his light was yellow.. yea.. right.

Anyway, glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Welcome to the Titan family and to TT. You will not regret your truck purchase:D Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your ride. Looks like alot has already been done. Did you buy it from a stealership or did you buy Private Party? I bet it's night and day differnce from the sport trac and the Titan. Have fun and let the big dog eat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it from a private owner.. that babbied it VERY well.. it still has new car smell even!

It was a deal I couldnt pass up. I am going to get some audio upgrades and tint tomorrow for starters.

·
Registered
599 Posts
congrats on your new truck u will love it welcome to TT

·
Super Moderator
160,793 Posts
Audio upgrades for starters!? :lol: You bought a great truck with some already pretty cool mods done to it. That was a great start! Then you joined the best forum on the net about our trucks. I'd say you've done pretty well so far. ;)

Welcome to the boards, and congrats on the new ride. :D

·
Super Moderator
93,609 Posts
Nice purchase Kinasdad, that's the way to buy trucks if you can. Let somebody else take the depreciation.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome aboard. I came by my Titan from similar circumstances. I had an 02 Dakota Crew 4x4, and an illegal immigrant "helped" me total it...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome! :upsidedow

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

I hope to have some time this weekend to browse through a lot more of the threads and pick up some great tips for this truck!

·
Registered
107 Posts
It's very easy to go crazy on mods.

On my '07 KC SE I added OEM fog lights, Trifecta tonneau cover, Weathertech Floor mats, Wet Okole seat covers, & Scan Gauge II.
Picking up an OEM sliding tool box today.

I have this messageboard to blame for all the sweet accessories I've added.

Good luck modding... and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On Thursday I got the front windows tinted, got my sub (JL audio) and amp (Rockford Fosgate) installed along with Sirius and of course gave the girl a wash and wax.

I havent had to fill the gas tank yet, so I am still 100% in love.. lol.

·
Registered
805 Posts
welcome to TT and congrats on ur Titan!.
i got mine used too, (05 w 15K on it) and it had Nismo CAI and Banks exhaust w it.
as far as a fill up goes, its gonna be an easy $70 or more!

·
Registered
69 Posts
congratulations on the new truck. I came out of a 2001 sport trac too. thought your name sounded familiar, realized it was from the mysporttrac site. I loved my sport trac but I really love my Titan. Haven't missed my old truck at all. Good luck with all the mods to come.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, that was also me on the mysporttrac site! Small world, huh?

Had to fill the new girl up.. half a tank was $42.. ouch! But thats ok... I still love her!

Got my first "damage" as well this weekend. Damn rock hit just to the passenger side of the windshield and put an ugly ding/ chip in her. Guess what mod is next for me? Whats the best bugflector and vent visors for the Titan? I had AVS on the Trac and they worked great for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts