Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a killer deal on a 2010 Pro4-x with leveling kit, amp research side steps, leather, dvd, nav and a flip cover. Just got here in TX today from FL for work. had only 5k miles on it. Pretty happy...:hi:

my old truck

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
hell yea welcome back brutha!!! i was bummed when you got rid of your last one. it was one of my favorites. cant wait to see what you do to this one. congrats!!

Reactions: Molson

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Time for fender flares! :cheers:

Reactions: Molson

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Sweet. What size leveling kit is that? Looks beast just leveled. your old one is freakin amazing though. What exhaust set up did you have?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Welcome Back... I always liked your old Titan.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet. What size leveling kit is that? Looks beast just leveled. your old one is freakin amazing though. What exhaust set up did you have?
good question, i think its a 1.5. can't really tell. it still has a wee bit of forward rake to it. The exhaust was a custom magnaflow.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
4x4 this time FTW!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Man that subbie.....*drool*

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah, no OT this year. This project at the refinery should last 5 years. I literally sold everything Titan I had except a drop hitch. I'm gonna do wheels here next week, nfab light bar and maybe a 24" led rigid light bar. What kinda grill do you have Bill?

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Nah, no OT this year. This project at the refinery should last 5 years. I literally sold everything Titan I had except a drop hitch. I'm gonna do wheels here next week, nfab light bar and maybe a 24" led rigid light bar. What kinda grill do you have Bill?
It's just the Stillen Speed Scene inserts and I added the Autobot logo...I won it at OT two years ago :)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I stumbled on your thread with your new wheels and it said Molson, and I'm like... he's back?!?! Very nice man! Glad to have ya back, I'm diggin' the PRO-4X, I'm still rockin' your old toolbox and bed extender from your last T!

·
Registered
364 Posts
nice subie bro, and sweet looking T :)
now go take her virginity

1 - 16 of 16 Posts