Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the movie Christine. I think my car definitely is possesed and does not like it when I talk sh*t about it.

First, there was a thread a while ago about how soft the roof and hood material was. I commented on how soft they were and how I had made a palm print indent in the hood from just closing it and how the roof caves in at car washes. About an hour after posting my comment, I drive down the road and a tiny accorn falls off a tree and what do you know. My hood has a dent in it.

Second, a week or so ago I was complaining to a freind how I hate the open diffs in this truck. This week my front diff's pinion seal started leaking.

Third, yesterday there was a thread that was polling the reliability of 08+ Ts. I commented like others and posted my laundry list of repairs and said how I'm losing confidence in my Ts reliability. About half an hour later I leave work and hit my remote start to warm her up like every other day. I get to my truck and the all the lights are on, the dash is lit up like a christmas tree and the radio is blasting, but the T is not running. I get in and use the key to start it and it just cranks and does not fire up. I try it a couple of times and no luck. Everytime I took the key out the radio was still on. Finally I get out of the truck to go back inside and the radio turns off by itself. I get back in and she starts up no problem.

These things maybe just coincidental, but I'm starting to think it's possessed.:flame:

·
Premium Member
76,690 Posts
:lol:

Take it easy on your sheet metal, it's only sheet metal. I highly doubt your truck has the ability to make an acorn fall off a tree....

The remote start seems like it could be the culprit of all the idiot lights going on and the truck not starting. Is something wrong with the install?

I hear you though, sometimes when it rains it really pours.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing worng with the remote start since the truck was new, never even a hiccup with starting it ever. And of course this thread is just a funny chain of events. I dont really think it's possesed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts