Nissan Titan Forum banner

I'm giving away a free $75 Nfab Merchandise credit...

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  DRTYAZN 
#1 · (Edited)
This is kind of an odd post, but I bought nfab stainless steel nerfbar steps (love them!) but one bar came damaged ->

This was stainless steel, so I was able to take a crescent wrench and bend back the bracket, no problem. I then took a 2x4 and placed it on one side of the tube and then took a hammer to bend back the front lip. It wasn't perfect, so nfab was still going to warranty it, but I told them instead of wasting their money in shipping, to just give me a merchandise credit instead.

My wife doesn't want a light bar, so I'll just split the $150 credit I received with someone who does want to buy a product and just pocket the difference. The credit is good for everything but their cheapest light bar (the standard bar).

The best part of this is that since we'll do this from nfab direct, they will direct ship to you..if you buy it from a website (like I bought from 4wheelonline), nfab ships to the website factory, then it goes through processing, then they ship it to you. Nfab direct is like 5 business days...go through a website...3 weeks (how long it took mine).

Oh dang...I forgot to mention....they are also giving me free shipping....so ignore that charge on n-fab's website.

If you are interested, just reply to this post or PM me.

See less See more
#3 ·
Ive been looking for some n fab dominator II's side steps. Do you have to use it at their website?

#4 ·
Yeah, at their website. Basically what happens is that I'll buy the bars with my credit, but have it shipped to you and just say you are my brother in law (you'll still have full warranty), and you just paypal me the purchase price minus $75. Pretty simple. You get the product with a $75 discount and I get $75 cash....should be win/win. I'm still mad that my wife isn't letting me just buy a light bar for myself...I thought it would look awesome.

Nfab doesn't make the dominator 2 steps...that is go rhino. Same design though as Nfab's steps...just with a different actual "step" part. Go rhino bought the rights to use nfab's patented design on their product.

Just go to n-fab.com to see their products.

#5 ·
ya I just jumped on their site and noticed I goof'd. Awesome products just a little expensive for me. I gotta pass.

Awesome hook up though, really nice of ya

#8 ·
is n fab the same as nfabworks? if it is you better hope chris dont find this threaddd

#10 ·
good point

#12 ·
Anyone interested? If someone doesn't take this soon, I'll just try craigslist or something....or maybe keep the credit and see if they make any new products in the future or something....I was hoping to give the credit to someone here on the forum to help out a fellow member.....

#14 ·
I'd say keep your credit and use it for an add-on later.

#15 ·
I would....but n-fab basically just makes the nerf steps, light bars, and the replacement bumper.

I don't personally like the look of the bumper, I already have the nerf steps, and my wife refuses that I get a light bar.

So, it could be a very long time before n-fab makes a new product that would interest me.

#16 ·
Err, yeah. I need a new back bumper thanks to a grandma. But nothing fancy, just OEM with sensor holes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.