Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Titan SE crew cab galaxy black and chrome accessory's door handles tail lights side mirrors and tail gate looks amazing don't wanna over do it but I'm feeling the third break light getting done after market tail pipe tip and nerf bars
2 inch pro camp leveling kit not too many mods yet truck only 31 days old
Neon blue lights interior , dash board cover personalized saying WILL'S TOY that's cause my plates will read WILSTOY there is so much more I have planed for my truck sounds bed cover Ect damn I think I've done a lot for the fist month any way just checking to see if anyone in Vegas is as nuts about there truck as I am

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
There's a few vegas guys here.. I lived there for 11 years.. move to socal last year... but like I said there are a few.. look around..

·
Registered
827 Posts
Get out of here TUG! You can't claim vegas anymore sucka!

Yeah bro, there's a few around. You just gotta look.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
2010 Titan SE crew cab galaxy black and chrome accessory's door handles tail lights side mirrors and tail gate looks amazing don't wanna over do it but I'm feeling the third break light getting done after market tail pipe tip and nerf bars
2 inch pro camp leveling kit not too many mods yet truck only 31 days old
Neon blue lights interior , dash board cover personalized saying WILL'S TOY that's cause my plates will read WILSTOY there is so much more I have planed for my truck sounds bed cover Ect damn I think I've done a lot for the fist month any way just checking to see if anyone in Vegas is as nuts about there truck as I am
Get out of here TUG! You can't claim vegas anymore sucka!

Yeah bro, there's a few around. You just gotta look.
so pimp and Mav... you fella's gonna step up to the plate and coordinate a Vegas Titan Meet, in October in conjunction with the annual CA off-road Barstow-to-Primm run??? (AII will be scheduling that) Throw out the invites to the other S/W Titaneers (CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO, and TX T's) as well, come by way of pavement or dirt... and we'll have one hella S/W TITAN MEET... That would be bad fahkin' @ss time!!!

Oh yeah,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's sounds like crazy fun would luv to go so send me an invite as far as the Vegas Titan meet I'm gonna have to call out mav to pick the place and time to make this happen and TUG is nice to meet a chick with some mad class so move back to Vegas and let's start a club

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
If you can talk firelife25 into it id love too! Miss the family... but I've been tryin to for two years! What part of vegas you from?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
That's sounds like crazy fun would luv to go so send me an invite as far as the Vegas Titan meet I'm gonna have to call out mav to pick the place and time to make this happen and TUG is nice to meet a chick with some mad class so move back to Vegas and let's start a club
easy now pimp... don't be tryin' to snag up MA members to convert over... I'll be forced to have to drive the DrtyAzn Decepticon (future Titanasaures Rex) Titan over there and crumple that clean Titan of yours... :boxing:

J/K :rofl:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in south west las Vegas Jones\215 been here since 88 I love Vegas the wife is trying to take us to Texas some day I don't know though been at my job 16 years would be hard to leave that so for now tell Mr firelife25 let's do this TITAN CLUB IN LAS VEGAS sounds kinda cool I think besides I might need the help going up against TITANASAURES REX Lol by the way dr that sounds so sick wish it was me that thought of it

·
Registered
364 Posts
An Oct. meet would be cool. I'd show up,(as long its not a river weekend:teethmast)

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'm still lurking around here too....i see alot of titans around 215 / Sunset area

·
Registered
79 Posts
vegas is fairly close to me (1.5 hours). i might roll out if something gets put together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Checking in with you Las Vegas Titan Owners! I've got a stock 2010. Only added the Bedrug and Leer 700 cover so far. Next up, K&N FPK, Nerf Bars.

N. Las Vegas near Craig/Decatur

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm in Vegas on the south side I have an 07 CC 4x4

·
Registered
558 Posts
ill check in for las vegas, i cant claim vegas but i live in st george ut, im only a few hours drive up and i am in vegas almost 2 times a week for work so i am a local just live out of the area.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Awesome! The interest levels are high enough in here. We are planning to convoy to Vegas Sept ?, 2011. One of the M.A. members will finally be 21 and another fellow Titan brotha will be in a show. Let's make this meet happen! Not sure on times or places yet, so stay posted

1. Jonblazed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Jonblazed: Who is in a show and which show?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Jonblazed: Who is in a show and which show?
Our buddy CBURNS1101. he's always doing shows, so i couldn't tell you

Las Vegas/Henderson 215/Gibson area
Great! there is some interest here. A list should be made and as the list grows bigger you can all vote on what date.

1. livestrong4lifee / Las Vegas/Henderson 215/Gibson area

1 - 19 of 19 Posts