Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Luis Ortiz. I live in Huntsville AL. and I own (made the last payment this month, yeaaah!!) a '05 Midnight XE Plane Jane with bench, crank windows, no power locks, steelies and totally OEM with 82000 miles on the odo. Since taking possesion of this beast on Feb.'05 it has been flawless and I thank God for that because the Nissan service department in my grid sucks.

But as all mechanical things go it's time to replace worn parts with "upgrade" parts, nothing major. She's only a street/graded road pounder no more, no less.

Here's my short dream list by priority:

1.Bilstein struts/shocks

2.Drop the rear a little without loosing the rake look.

3.Intake/spacer

4.Catback-single tip

Anything else like headers, posi-trac, sways etc. will come in the future if needed.

I've spent sometime reading, learning and enjoying this forum. I'm glad I found this treasure. Thank you...I'll be lurkin'. :)

There!!! Glad to loose that banner telling me to make my first post or die...J/K

L

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:rofl: Now you can rest easy! :lol:

Congrats on your great ride! And welcome! All the "mods" you list sound great! Plenty of info on this site to help you. Don't be a stranger. Have a question? Just ask.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
44,184 Posts
Sounds good!
But as a warning! As soon as you start modifying you will always have the itch to get "just one more thing"!

Don't worry though! We will be here to talk you down!!!

Have fun with the mods!

·
Registered
67 Posts
gadget74 said:
Sounds good!
But as a warning! As soon as you start modifying you will always have the itch to get "just one more thing"!

Don't worry though! We will be here to talk you down!!!

Have fun with the mods!
I've never had one of you guys talk me down...just make the itch worse! :jester:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Tmaxxattack said:
I've never had one of you guys talk me down...just make the itch worse! :jester:
We're here to help. Consider it therapy. :D

·
Premium Member
75,179 Posts
BB is good at giving people itches haha

welcome to the forum congrats on owning yours.. not sure how many years of paying i have left, who cares? :)

i probably will do the same as you and upgrade as things fail.. afterall a bad shock = 6" lift in my book :) if the pockets allow.

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Welcome to Titan Talk. Nice to have you join us here.

Clint

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Search around for the Total Chaos rear shackles from PRG.
They will lower the rear a little.

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Nice purchase! You'll find all the information you need here for your mod addiction :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts