Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm excited to join the Titan community here , just bought 2004 Nissan Titan SE 4X4 Off Road with 137k miles for $5000 cash, it was a good deal and the truck is in pretty good condition, BTW first time owning a Nissan truck,
So I measured that the front is 2" shorter than the rear end, to level it should I do 2" spacers in the front ? ( I believe the truck still has the factory installed Rancho shocks)
or should I go 3" front and 1" rear if I go later with more aggressive AT tires but nothing too crazy? Would that leveling affect any of the shocks or I will need to install different shocks (I'm new to this) ?
So basically nothing too extreme just nice lift/leveling with later on adding new tires, currently it has Yokohama Geolander AT/S LT28570R17 which probably I will keep until it's time to change and get similar or maybe slightly taller more aggressive tire but nothing too crazy,
I'd appreciate any inputs,
Thanks friends!

·
Registered
9 Posts
the ranchos will get hot and fail if your actually going to do some off road, I live in the desert and learned the hard way. I replaced with bilstein 5100 all the way around, you can adjust the front height with them and less than $500 for all 4. those are gonna keep me in the desert until I can replace them with kings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the answer, but for now if I keep the ones I have already what route should I do going back to my original question?
thanks,
Darko

1 - 3 of 3 Posts