Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Brendon from Maine. I just wanted to introduce myself..

I have a white 2009 SE and I love it!

Got a few mods.. look at sig.. (;

I just wanted to tell yall I am finally a Titan owner! :) I welcome myself. (;

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome man! The modding will not end!

Reactions: JB

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Welcome to the club friend. Now the addiction begins...... Muahahahaha!

Reactions: T-Dog23

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Well how about a big fat WoooHoooo TitanTalk shout out to the new guy?

WooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The white trucks are the best you know.
Welcome to TitanTalk.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol.. thanks guys! Ive always modded my trucks. I know what its all about and I know it will never end! Lol. I love it though! :) !

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Well how about a big fat WoooHoooo TitanTalk shout out to the new guy?

WooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
WooooooooHoooooo!

Reactions: Walrus

·
Registered
202 Posts
What's up and welcome from AZ! White is right! (When it comes to trucks at least) <grin>

Reactions: T-Dog23

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
welcome brotha i sent ya a message over on the new england thread but ill get ya on here as well head over to the modified addictions new england page read up a little on it and if its something you would be interested in doing hit me up via pm (private message) and we can go from there. any questions at all this is a place a very knowledgeable guys who are willing to help with anything. dont hesitate..and welcome

Josh

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...-modified-addictions-new-england-chapter.html

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome man full good people and tons of knowledge, my modding is only ended by the wife and bank account.

Do got the wife fooled though, bout to close the deal on a 30 ft, 7,500 lb RV. "Babe you know to hall this thing to TX and not kill my truck ill need my CIA Exhaust and programmer. Anything else yall think i can convince her i need for this.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welcome. Let the modding continue. Don't worry about the wife and bank account, they'll both appreciate it eventually.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome man!!

Welcome man full good people and tons of knowledge, my modding is only ended by the wife and bank account.

Do got the wife fooled though, bout to close the deal on a 30 ft, 7,500 lb RV. "Babe you know to hall this thing to TX and not kill my truck ill need my CIA Exhaust and programmer. Anything else yall think i can convince her i need for this.

"Babe, I'm going to need some HIDs too.... You don't want me wrecking into any deer in Texas because I can't see them, right!?"

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha! Nice guys! Can I get a Titan Talk decal on here somewhere too!? Need one of thise too! :)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
cheers brutha and welcome to TT

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Welcome aboard. Surrender your time and wallet, you'll be burning up plenty of that on this site and truck!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Welcome to TT!!! :)

Got any more pic's of the T?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
''babe i need a little more low end tq towing this beast,'' (headers and uprev) lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts