Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 4wd king cab. Love it, but my son is growing and we just don't have the room that we would like in the truck. I have the "wants" for a new truck pretty bad.

I want a full 4 door, 4wd truck, but I want a 6.5' bed as well. Can't get that in the Titan right now, WON'T drive a Chevy, not available in the Tundra, don't like the Ram...................that only leaves the Ford.

If I KNEW FOR A FACT that these options were going to be available on the new Titan, I could force myself to wait..........I just don't know if a 4 door, 4wd truck with a 6.5' bed will even be an option.

Just venting...........frustrated.:stab:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Don't do it! Momma says ford is the devil :p unless it's a old 7.3 box body them that's okay

·
Premium Member
19,274 Posts
Have you looked for a Long Wheel Base Titan? The bed is longer but I don't know if it is available with the Crew Cab.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
7'3" bed and yes, SV crew cab long bed... Had the same thing in SE when I bought my 09. I see no reason they would not offer similar in the new titan. Unless you're dead-set on 6-1/2 feet.. then you'll likely have to go elsewhere manufacturer-wise

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Cannot find one available anywhere in a 4wd.
Have you contacted dealerships? They shuffle inventory around all the time... they make them in 4x4.. trust me, where I live, if they make a 4x4 version, it's almost impossible to find a 2wd model. It's definitely a regional thing, but here in Western Colorado, we get plenty of snow, and are very much 'Dirt Culture' besides. Meaning the average vehicle spends at least a quarter of it's time off pavement.

This is why i state repeatedly, that a 2wd pickup is as useful as a pig in a prom dress

·
Premium Member
19,274 Posts
This is why i state repeatedly, that a 2wd pickup is as useful as a pig in a prom dress
Well, that depends. A Boar might find that pretty attractive. :D

07cajuntitan, if you were here in Colorado I would refer you to a friend of mine that is an auto broker. He can find anything. He does work outside Colorado, but you can probably find one closer to you to work with.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
No way I would buy a brand new titan, the resale on these things are horrible and it's going to get even worse next yr. I would go drive a Ram 2500 with the new 6.4L you might like it. Tons of the Diesel owners are switching over to the 6.4L because the millage & ratings are close enough to the CTD's and the maintenance is alot cheaper.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Yes Nissan made crew cabs with a six and a half foot bed. You'll need a football field to turn it around in, and don't even think about parking in a standard home garage. It will take up 2 spaces in your local shopping centers. Not practical for most.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
nice job reviving a thread for 2014 lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts