Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I say go for it. I really dug the Fourwheeler magazine Frontier with grafics. If somebody messes with your truck I think they deserve a beatdown:boxing: . Show some pics if you get it done.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I wouldn't put one on my truck but they do look nice. Probably would look good on white. As long as you like it, that is all that matters and I have a us army sticker on my back window and veteran tags on it, so I don't think the flag would be a problem, not to mention our trucks our more u.s. made than most. I say get it if you like it as long as you post some pics.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm with src4usarmy on this one, I wouldn't put it on mine but if you like it go 4 it.

What I would like is the same graphic you are looking at but for the rear window, you know the transparent one's. Anybody know where to get these ?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
my opinion, that graphic would look good only on silver and maybe white. like the others, im not into it, but as far as decals go, those are pretty sweet looking.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would say No but to each is own...

THanks

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I say go for it....

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Maybe this would help you decide...

:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
If you like it, go for it. I personally wouldn't, because there are enough rednecks out there that might screw around with your truck, in spite of the fact the Titan is mostly an American product. The graphic clashes like putting Asian window graphics on a Ford Mustang.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts