Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Looks Identical to the rough country kit. If it is the same specs you'll probably only get 2.5" of lift. I have the arms and they are awesome.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
What year is ur truck and is it 2wd or 4wd

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks Identical to the rough country kit. If it is the same specs you'll probably only get 2.5" of lift. I have the arms and they are awesome.
2.5" works too, I really don't want to go too crazy with it. Just want it a little higher than it is now. I have a 2010 2wd. Really just looking for more of a 4wd stance is all. Anything over 4" and I won't be able to fit it in my garage. I want to get something that is decent quality and i've never heard of the one on ebay so figured i'd ask to see if anyone knows anything about it. If it's comparable to RC I might jump on it here in the next couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
2.5" works too, I really don't want to go too crazy with it. Just want it a little higher than it is now. I have a 2010 2wd. Really just looking for more of a 4wd stance is all. Anything over 4" and I won't be able to fit it in my garage. I want to get something that is decent quality and i've never heard of the one on ebay so figured i'd ask to see if anyone knows anything about it. If it's comparable to RC I might jump on it here in the next couple weeks.
I just have a feeling ur gonna get coil bucket contact. If I was a 2wd I would get the 4 inch cst spindles and be done. But it would be more expensive than that kit or the rough country kit.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
if you want to spend some more money, do the bilstein 5100s and then buy some 08+ 4x4 springs and you can get that height or more out of that setup. and it is a better bang for your buck

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
Where is the best place to find this setup?
Sometimes you can find this on here, with the springs and shocks put together. Otherwise, bilsteins can be found at shockwarehouse.com, i dont know if they're in stock or not. Springs can be found at fontananissan.com. springs are about 60 each. shocks run around 200 otd.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
^^^ what he said, shaockwarehouse.com has the 5100s and you can get the springs from fontananissan.com or from local dealer (local dealer will be more money)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I appreciate the advice!! Now, going with this set up, what would i need to set the bilsteins on for the best ride? Other than springs and shocks would there need to be anything else done to the front end other than an alignment? And does this pretty much just level the truck, or would the front sit slightly higher?

·
Registered
407 Posts
where are you seeing them on the site? because I everytime I put in for springs nothing shows up for a titan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts