Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took delivery of our Titan day before yesterday. I am very impressed with the ride and of course the towing capacity. Plan on hooking up a 5th wheel trailer to it. (ordered that Monday).

Very glad to see there is a place to go and talk Titan!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and soon to be rv...you have to post some pics, it's the law!

You'll have to share your towing experiences with us as well.

Karl

·
Registered
105 Posts
TitanBill said:
We just took delivery of our Titan day before yesterday. I am very impressed with the ride and of course the towing capacity. Plan on hooking up a 5th wheel trailer to it. (ordered that Monday).

Hi TitanBill

Which did you get King Cab or Crew Cab? What hitch will you be using and what are the specs on your trailer?
You will enjoy the Titan!!!!!! Welcome to the most informative Forum there is!!

Campsmoke :cheers:

·
Registered
66 Posts
TitanBill said:

Yeah, congrats on the new truck! Definitely post some pics...

-Greg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TitanBill said:

Update: I tried to take a couple of pics last night, but it was to dark even with a flash.

It is a king cab.

And As far as the hitch, I have ordered the 5th wheel trailer and it won't be in till late April or early May. I am hoping that Reese will have a 5th wheel hitch by then. But my ace in the hole is a small shop that just installed a Reese 16 slider into a Titan and it worked very nicely with almost no mods. (I am told there is 1 and only 1 place for it to fit) So if Reese doesn't produce in time, I will go with that setup.

·
Registered
622 Posts
TitanBill said:

TITAN rules all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts