Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking the family to Sequoia in early June and I am in need of a bed cover. I would prefer something very cheap $$$ because it's only going to be on there for road trips like this. I have other plans for the bed. I started thinking of making one out of plywood and some diamond plate, but at that point it's just too heavy. Anyone got any suggestions? Anyone local selling one? If it's a glass cover (or even bulky) I would like it to be as light weight as possible so I can remove it myself....

Isn't there some black plastic one that in the ad they show a little kid holding it above their head? That might work. As long as it's utillitrac compatible and I don't have to drill anything.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about the BAK flip tonneau? It looks interesting, how water tight is it? Anyone have any experience with it? As well the cheapest place to get it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
The one with the girl holding it is called undercover. It is made form abs and is super light and comes off in a minute and goes on as quick. When it goes back on it is on right, no re-adjusting or squareing back up it is on the way it came off. I have one and love it. You take it off and hang it up with hooks on the wall. It does not scratch like a fiberglass one does. The down side is it is not cheap. you can find them online for around $600, and if you have the tracks you need the extra hardware its like $70 more. I think it is worth every penny.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My Bak Flip will be here today. I got it for $545 shipped on Ebay from RealTruck.com. If you buy it on Realtruck.com it's $636. I submitted an offer of $500 and they countered back at $545 and I jumped on it. Brand New! I'll stand there with the hose and let you know if it leaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts