Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m having problems with my truck and it might be a computer problem. I have not had much luck with dealerships service centers in the past. The last few times, it seems as if I’m being taken to the bank. Has anyone had any luck with other mechanics that would know how to do diagnostics on a titan computer? I live in the Clear Lake area and it would be great to find someone close.

Thanks much

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
i would personally recommand Jody at Tom Pea**** nissan.
they are a dealership, if your truck is under warrenty, i would take it there before anywhere else.
as far as just a shop, i'm not really sure. but Jody won't give you the run around.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
If your are still under warrenty go see jody . What part of houston are on? I have heard good things about Gary's on fry rd by I 10

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish it was still under warranty, but I have 110,000 miles on my 06. I really have not had any issues on the truck that I could not fix myself, but this one has me stumped. I dont want to pay an arm and a leg.

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
i have went to see jody myself, they check it out for free, and he dont mess around. what part of CL are you in? im in webster.

·
Registered
533 Posts
red bluff / kirby area. The back side of CL seabrook area.

As others have said, Tom Peac_ock Nissan would be first choice.

I grew up in the CL area and can highly suggest Mustang Auto Repair in Friendswoood. My family has been using them for 20 years and they never upsell or screw you on things.

Mustang Auto Repair - Google Maps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts