Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I recently purchased a 2008 Titan from the auction and the ECM is bad. It didn’t help that the ECM that is in the Titan now isn’t the original one that came with it. I contacted the dealership and they gave me the part number. I have searched high and low for the original ECM, to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions. The part number to the ECM that I need is: 23710-zr21b or 23710-zr21a, either one will work according to the dealer.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
889 Posts
where is the ecm on the truck? I wonder if carpart.com (or whatever those junkyard search sites are) can find you it since it checks all over the usa?

there is a titan at my junkyard, first gen. its a pull a part. if it matches your truck, and the part is still there, I can pull it off for you next time I go. or maybe my kids will pull it off a lot faster since they like to go a few times a week and scavenge the new turn ins.

I just checked their page and its not on there but they show a frontier on row 320, which is not there, so maybe they have the model wrong on their page. I know its there because sunday I just dug through it to see if it had the subwoofer under the seat. no-go on that but an armada had one :)

anyways, let me know where it is and I will check it out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts