Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know about the hard-on I get when I see this truck so I bought the tires and the components for the lift that I didn't already have so here is the advice I need:

1. Black or smoke gray 5 spoke rims on my charcoal titan
2. My bed is smashed so I'm going to glass it. Think it will look cool on a lift that high? FRP front fenders and not sure on the rear I guess whoever Pete used.
3. After the meet today I realized my need to beef up my rear suspension it's stock now except for bilsteins and a block so keep it high but I need some shocks! something that will make me ride like a caddy

here is the lift I'm working with

kind of a long post sorry

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
We all know about the hard-on I get when I see this truck so I bought the tires and the components for the lift that I didn't already have so here is the advice I need:

1. Black or smoke gray 5 spoke rims on my charcoal titan
2. My bed is smashed so I'm going to glass it. Think it will look cool on a lift that high? FRP front fenders and not sure on the rear I guess whoever Pete used.
3. After the meet today I realized my need to beef up my rear suspension it's stock now except for bilsteins and a block so keep it high but I need some shocks! something that will make me ride like a caddy

here is the lift I'm working with

kind of a long post sorry

deff smoked oem rims!!!!!!

do you have a pic of a glass truck bed?

i would go with the saw piggy backs but if you wanna go as high as switches truck (above) you will need bilsteins b/c the saws only support 0-5'' of lift!

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
i think it would like bad *** with the road armor rear bumper!!!!

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts