Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a king cab owner in the Baltimore area. Need about 20 mins of your time and you will be compensated. I'd like to fill in the details but this is the third time Ive had to post this. Some one keeps deleting it. For more details PM me or call Rich @ 443.278.4253

·
Super Moderator
159,622 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
P's Titan said:
It probably got deleted for a reason..

Honestly your post sounds really OFF, some may think :gay: :banasex0r
You crack me up sometimes ..

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
I'm in need of some help too. They put me on drugs, now I'm better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No wonder no one hits this site anymore.... the current post probably sounds "off" becasue some assbag kept deleting it and quite frankly I got tired of re-posting it. When I was brought to this site, I was informed that the site was there for titan owners to get help and information with their trucks and offer a place to "hang out" with others with similar interests. Im guessing that like any other site there are going to be jerkoffs that have to make themselves feel important by typing on a keyboard. Sad that a person like myself, who, granted has been registed for over a year, but doesnt post often, cant be welcomed, rather than , turned aside and ridiculed for wanting to take advantage of the sites real potential, to help and be helped by people with similar interests and vehicles. As for the advertising argument, never once did I inform any one of where to get the products, how much they were or promote any sale. I simply asked for a king cab owner to contact me so that I could test fit some products I was working on, and that they would be compensated for their time, nothing more. Im sure more flaming will follow and thats fine. Ive said my piece and made my points, no need for me to continue further. I thank those of you who did respond and those of you that have treated like a member and not a scape-goat for some douche-bag flame!

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
Possibly they got deleted for rule violation? Have you read the rules on selling, buying, sponsorship on this forum. Maybe contacting the forum owner would be a good way to get your foot in the door and post your services without getting them deleted. As innocent and legitimate as your offer may be, there are dozens just like it that are considerably less so. This isn't the 1930's anymore. Just a sign of the times. No need to get huffy. Just contact the right people and see what they say.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blackbeauty said:
Possibly they got deleted for rule violation? Have you read the rules on selling, buying, sponsorship on this forum. Maybe contacting the forum owner would be a good way to get your foot in the door and post your services without getting them deleted. As innocent and legitimate as your offer may be, there are dozens just like it that are considerably less so. This isn't the 1930's anymore. Just a sign of the times. No need to get huffy. Just contact the right people and see what they say.
I probably would have if were advertising or selling something. but i wasnt. I was simply asking another owner with a different model than mine for some assistance. Not huffy, just telling my side of the story... Not a big deal. I just know that this obviously isnt the place where I can be assisted.

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
Well, sorry you feel that way, but other than asking someone to bring you their Titan, your first post wasn't exactly information packed. Hope you get somebody to donate some time. Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts