Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam's In & Out Spray

ITS FINALLY BACK!! After 2 years we've finally been able to bring back our extremely popular In & Out Spray. Watch your faded and dull trim go from boring to brilliant with a single treatment of one of our all time best selling products.

NOTE: Due to FAA regulations In & Out Spray cannot be shipped via air. PLEASE CALL FOR ALASKA AND HAWAII ORDERS.

***In Stock and Shipping NOW!!***

If you've been a long time Adam's customer then you know how sorely In & Out has been missed. You also know that we've been working tirelessly to bring it back to market in a reformulated VOC compliant form... we'll we've finally done it and its better than ever!!

Still an aerosol spray, still dry to the touch within moments, and still capable of restoring your faded and dull plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim to like new condition with just a single spray. Use this amazing product on all the hardest to reach areas, like A/C vents, wiper cowls, grills, and even under the hood to dress your engine compartment.

In & Out Spray also wipes easily and cleanly away from surfaces like glass and paint so there's no need to stress about over-spray getting into areas you don't want. One swipe of a plush microfiber towel and the over-spray residue is gone!! There's never been an easier way to dress your trim and In & Out Spray - 110% guaranteed to impress you every time you use it.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Nice!!! where do i order?? I have some sun faded panels that I need to restore:redblob"

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'm wanting to order some of this. Is the "Folger" discount code still working??

·
Registered
121 Posts
I need a whole detail kit for inside and out. Got my truck back from the dealer ship after a complete warranty re-paint and the inside looks like hell since they didnt keep it clean like it was when i gave it to them. Not a single spot in the truck. They jacked it all up inside and i dont trust them to clean it. I need to clean spots out of my seats and all the interior panels. Does the FOLGER show the discount instantly? I tried it a few times but it didnt do anything.

Any info or help would e awesome! They had my truck for 9 weeks so I dont want to take it back for more down time. :teethmast

Thanks!!
M:coolsmile

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need a whole detail kit for nside and out. Got my truck back from the dealer ship after a complete warranty re-paint and the inside looks like hell since they didnt keep it clean like it was when i ave it to them. Not a single spot in the truck. They jacked it all up inside and i dont rust them to clean it. I need to clean spots out of my seats and all the interior panels. Does the FOLGER show the discount instantly? I tried it a few times but it didnt do anything.

Any info or help would e awesome! They had my truck for 9 weeks so I dont want to take it back for more down time. :teethmast

Thanks!!
M:coolsmile
It should show the discount after you pass the first or second part of the checkout process. If this still is not working let me know. You can also call customer service and talk to Ashley and she can place the order over the phone and still use my discount code.

·
Registered
344 Posts
The in and out spray is the only product that I don't like from Adams

·
Registered
121 Posts
It should show the discount after you pass the first or second part of the checkout process. If this still is not working let me know. You can also call customer service and talk to Ashley and she can place the order over the phone and still use my discount code.
Thanks P, I will check it out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts