Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm this close to going with a 2007 SE CC for $25,150 not including tax and tags but want to know if anyone has heard anything about new incentivies. Anyone know anything about what Nissan will be offering in August on 07's?

I'm realy looking forward to having a truck since I now have a 2003 350Z and need something I can carry people/stuff with in the snow. I just want to make sure I get the most for my money, as do most people.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I doubt it will be above the 5k already offered.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Nissan incentives typically expire end of month and new incentives aren't published until about the 5th or 6th of the next month. I seriously doubt that incentives will go much higher. Even if it were to go up $500.00, that equates to just a few bucks a month in payments. If you got a vehicle sourced, and like the deal, then go for it. I made a mistake once and waited too long, then I couldn't get the vehicle I wanted.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input guys. I just need to dump my current car before I commit to a new car. Hopefully I'll have everything settled by Monday. I can't wait to get this truck and start making it mine

·
Registered
143 Posts
When I odered my 08 the manager here said he had a feeling the 08 would go up about 500 but he did not know for sure. By Aug 1st, most 07 will be gone so I do not see the 5k changing. 5k is a ton of a rebate so take it and run. Like he said above, you may get an extra 500 which really isnt much when you are talking about a 20-40k truck. But you never know what will happen until it does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts