Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! I just picked up my brand spankin new 07 Titan and couldnt be happier! I've been lurking around here for sometime looking at what everyone has had to say and gathering some info. I've always been a Nissan guy, never owned anything else. From an '88 Pulsar, '93 Pathy, 03 Xterra, to an 07 Titan!

Just thought I pipe up and say hello! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Welcome to Titan Talk. Congratulations on your new Titan, you made a wise choice. Personally I am on my 27th vehicle, 12 Nissans so far.
2005 Titan and 2007 Pathfinder.

Clint

·
Registered
373 Posts
Another Nissan guy here...

Welcome to TT!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to TT may the mods begin!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,268 Posts
Well shiver me timbers! pirate.gif Avast ye swab! pirate3.gif We'll let the "blow me down" part out for now.... :huh: Batten down the hatches and welcome aboard! Just remember, post pics when you can or we'll make you wark the plank! shark2.gif

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blackbeauty said:
Well shiver me timbers! View attachment 42669 Avast ye swab! View attachment 42670 We'll let the "blow me down" part out for now.... :huh: Batten down the hatches and welcome aboard! Just remember, post pics when you can or we'll make you wark the plank! View attachment 42671
Pictures forth coming! As luck would have it the clouds showed up and it rained the day after I picked the truck up. Next sunny day I'll have a photo shoot! I need to get a before pic, the exhaust and rims should be here soon!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome and congrats. As mentioned before, you've made an excellent choice for a full-size pickup. The best out there IMO. Happy modding!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts