Nissan Titan Forum banner

Increasing my RC 6inch lift

966 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  REDRUM 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys this might be beating a dead horse so I apologize.

I have a rough country 6" lift on my 2010 cc 2wd, and I'm trying to add 3" to it (but as you know the performance accessories no longer is in business and day star owns them now)

No Eta for shipping has been released.

Sooooo what can I add to increase the front in the rear 3" and the front 3". Any other companies ? Or possible combination set up ideas ? Coilovers, uca , idk something to get me higher than my boys Chevy. Also I don't really off road just occasional crawls on our country roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
You could always add a body lift. I'm not a big fan but I've seen some Titans that look fine with them

#3 ·
Yep I had one on my last Titan
But I can't find a company that's sells them. The only one I heard of was performance accessories and they were bought out by Day star and personally shops stop dealing with them after they pushed production and shipping back.

#4 ·
you can still find the BL kits on ebay and such. Moog 4x4 coil springs will get you about 3" more in the front.

#5 ·
How's the ride with the moog 4x4 springs any fab work needed on a 2wd?

#6 ·
Because I thought the body lift kit fits all Titans ? I put it on my 06 KC but it's saying they won't fit on 2010

#7 ·
some coil bucket contact. can grind the uca and bucket to help that. I upgraded to aftermarket ucas. ride is good with bilsteins on low perch.

#8 ·
I think its compatible up to 2012. I believe when the changed the front bumper brackets, you have to be creative and massage to make it work for the years after that.

#9 ·
Oh dammit I totally forgot that , with the BL that means that my brush guard will be off so I would have to fab some custom brackets to work with the setup

#10 ·
yeah.. I did not feel like all that work on the front of mine so no bl for me. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.