Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have some new 693.7is iwant to put in the back in boxes does this sound like a good idea? I have an Eclipes 8445 and would like to power them with a Sundown 100w amp.im using factory speakers elsehwere in the truck.Last questio...what about installation, id like to use the Eclipes 8volt preouts
many Thanks
Dave M

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Dave M said:
Hi guys, I have some new 693.7is iwant to put in the back in boxes does this sound like a good idea? I have an Eclipes 8445 and would like to power them with a Sundown 100w amp.im using factory speakers elsehwere in the truck.Last questio...what about installation, id like to use the Eclipes 8volt preouts
many Thanks
Dave M

Se no reason this would not work. I am kind of curious why you want 6by9s in the rear in boxes?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tech, they wont fit in the doors. Ive had them for 2 years just hooked them up to a Clarion M475 HU and they sound good.. really good.Ive heard they like power though. i had my Eclipse professionally installed and its probably a much better HU than my boats HU.OR should I spend the money on replacing all the front factory speakers and adding an amp?Leaving the back factory speakers for fill?
choices so many choices............ H. Bogart

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Put them in the front with the amp. It will sound better having it in the front anyway. Leave the back ones alone for now or get some efficient 6.5's and run them off the HU. OR step up to the Sundown 100.4 and put some decent ones back there too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts