Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what all is needed for a infinity qx front end clip swap minus the lower bumper? and where do people find this stuff? how much can i expect to spend?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
777 Posts
Only looks good on a bagged or lowered T.

Reactions: Blevinger

·
Registered
378 Posts
All that's needed is bad taste...lol. Sorry, I hate the QXs front end.

No doubt. One of the ugliest front ends in motoring history:bangit::teeth:
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Notice how the Infiniti grille is lower than the Nissan grille. It's probably going to hit your aftermarket bumper.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I don't thinks it worth the time or money to be honest. I've heard some crazy numbers. I have not seen one person that had no issues that cluster.I like your truck though, good luck friend

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I started to round up all the parts to do it. I have the hood,fenders, bumper, core, fog lights, billet grille, and all the bolts so far. Need the head lights tho. I have spent about $1800 so far (got lucky and found a crashed Q). Body work will be needed after the fender flare things are removed. Got a quote for install, body work and paint, $3650 OTD. Thats what stopped me. Too much $$$$$ to get it right!!! The guy said for them to round it all up, the OTD $ is $7500 for a swap like that.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
If i have my way, my T will get the QX front end but ill be going through some of my hookups to get parts for alot cheaper.

Im pretty sure its all bolt on stuff. If im going to do it, ill keep the front flares and add the rear flares from an 08+ LE to match them. I will not have the infiniti badge on my truck though, thats like the acura RSX guys putting the Honda badges on their cars.. its just not right.

·
Registered
924 Posts
07 Titan, the quote you received is a bit hi, man I do wish you were closer, over here we have done some bodywork on cars, and painted them in the shop or in the wash bay, and have turned out awesome. As for the front end parts fitting on the titan, everything will fit without any modifications, the core is the same on all 3, Titan, Armada, and QX.
We recently did a Dodge dakota pickup in a dark cherry metallic color, looks black in direct sun light and at night, but once you get close to it, you can that it is dark cherry.

·
Registered
563 Posts
The QX56 front end only looks sick on a lifted Titan. Like pictured here.

The core support is identical between the QXs and the Armadas/Ts. The flares between the 08+ Titans and the QX56s are different but from that picture it looks like you can easily adapt the rear QX flares onto the T.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
perfect^^^^

·
Registered
439 Posts
reminds me too much of a ford

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I'd rather see an '08+ Armada swap on a Titan instead of the QX56 swap. Has anyone done an '08+ Armada front-end swap yet?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts