Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping that someone can help me. I have an 04 titan xe non bt 4x4 and I have noticed recently that it sounds like my injectors are making alot of noise. Am I going crazy or is this a real problem? The truck runs good but I have only 5000 miles left on my warranty and wonder if I need to take it in to the dealer. I hate to wait and then have a problem after the warranty is up. Has anyone else had this problem? I was running 87 oct in it and went to 92 because the truck ran so much better power wise and the book said to use it. I appreciate any help from you guys and am also looking for someone in kansas city that can do the 2* advance and I will be more that happy to pay for it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Since the Titan came out, I've never seen one that had any injector failure. These injectors are just loud and there isn't much you can do about it. Don't freak yourself out.

·
Registered
422 Posts
When i built my s13 silvia and swapped a sr20det into it, that was the first nissan i have owned cause i have always been a honda guy, but even on the sr20det it made the same injector noise and i thought something was wrong but all sr20's make that injector noise and i have a similar noise in the titan so i guess its an injector thing with nissan:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's cool I appreciate the info. It doesn't seem to affect performance just wanted to be sure. Better safe than sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts