Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took this off my truck because I use it mostly for towing my camper and as cool as it sounds it gets a bit old while pulling big hills. Has maybe 15k miles on it, I'd say clean the filter and your ready to go. Has the standard oiled filter.
Good condition aside from some scrapes on the end of the air box, I guess from installing and pulling it out it got a little rash from the fender lip. Can't see this when it's installed. Will ship in original box, I'll try to find installation paper work. Even comes with the Injen license plate frame, that's good for 5hp. Right? :eyebrow:
$200 shipped from WY.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Sounds like a great deal for someone.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just took this off my truck because I use it mostly for towing my camper and as cool as it sounds it gets a bit old while pulling big hills. Has maybe 15k miles on it, I'd say clean the filter and your ready to go. Has the standard oiled filter.
Good condition aside from some scrapes on the end of the air box, I guess from installing and pulling it out it got a little rash from the fender lip. Can't see this when it's installed. Will ship in original box, I'll try to find installation paper work. Even comes with the Injen license plate frame, that's good for 5hp. Right? :eyebrow:
$200 shipped from WY.
What year Titans does this CAI fit? How did it perform when you had it installed?

·
Registered
30 Posts
If it's not gone yet I'll get it.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Dang it. I just bought a new one :(

·
Registered
761 Posts
where at in WY? I'm stuck in Cheyenne