Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my Titan so I took off a few things. This Injen CAI fits 2007 thru 2008 Nisan Titan's. It will fit older models but your truck will run lean. Injen Dyno's every part they make. NO BS. This thing makes in the 20's 0n RWHP and in the 40's on RWTQ and you can tell the diffrence in seat of the pants. The nice thing about the Injen is you don't get that loud sucking noise. It really is quiet. They use that powerbox with the filter on the inside. This intake has about 700 miles on it. Easy install. I have the Install instructions with photos and the factory box.
This one is the polished Aluminum.

Price $275.00 Shipped

I will take Paypal.

Thanks, Greg 913/302-5780

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
why do you think an earlier model will run lean?

I had one on my 2006 Titan and she ran a pretty decent AFR and the MAF readings were right on par.

Looking at the intake you have in the pics I can see no differences in it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Injen changed the tube on the 07/08. It's how the tube is stepped down or up in size. There is a diffrent part # for the 2005/2006. This is the new part # for the 2007/2008

dawgs77 said:
why do you think an earlier model will run lean?

I had one on my 2006 Titan and she ran a pretty decent AFR and the MAF readings were right on par.

Looking at the intake you have in the pics I can see no differences in it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll give you $250 shipped to 18964

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold! I am in Vegas for the SEMA show and won't be back until Nov. 2nd.

Do you want to Paypal me a small deposit for gambling money. LOL!

Just send me a pm amd I will reply with my Paypal account. If you have any questions, just give me a call.

Thanks, Greg 913/302-5780

Titan Pete said:
I'll give you $250 shipped to 18964

1 - 7 of 7 Posts