Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Iv been wanting toget a new cai. Im currently running stock and I've been doing someresear h I've decided I want the injen cai. I don't mind theprice buti want to get the most advances can get outofa new oneso it looks it would be the injen. Is this a good choice and is it pretty easy to maintain??

Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
Injen CAI is the only intake I put on my vehicles. Guess it is just a preference, but when I take it WOT then the sucking sound fills the air...but then...

·
Super Moderator
160,774 Posts
That's also the sound of gas being sucked in at an incredible rate! :lol:

Very easy to maintain as BAC mentions. Especially with the dry filter. I love mine.

·
Registered
117 Posts
With the enclosed filter do you still get the intake growl sound or is it muted

·
Super Moderator
160,774 Posts
Oh, it growls. Loudly on WOT. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
That's also the sound of gas being sucked in at an incredible rate! :lol:Very easy to maintain as BAC mentions. Especially with the dry filter. I love mine.
Yep, and you can see the fuel gauge needle drop....:bangit::bangit:

·
Registered
763 Posts
InJen is the way to go!!

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
InJen is the way to go!!

Ordered mine last week. Hoping to get it and install it after the Super Bowl. That's what we at DFW Airport continue to say, "After the Super Bowl." Everything will go back to normal then. Until then beginning tomorrow, I get to work 13 hour days. Yea!

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Got it installed. My gas mileage went up from 14.5 to 15.2? I actually didn't expect that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts