Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife doesnt know it yet but leveling kit is on the way. After a little research here and on other forums along with the internet:computern I have decided on JBA cat-back for the exhaust but I am still undecided on the intake. I have been looking at the Injen power flow pretty hard but have seen that not a lot of people have them. I know its a bit on the expensive side as far as CAI's go but is there something else that I am missing. They seem to boast the most gain for hp and trq. than the other brands.

·
Registered
196 Posts
do it. it looks the best. sounds good too. easy to install

·
Registered
230 Posts
It is pricey compared to the others. It you plan on much wet 4-wheeling, maybe look at another brand like Volant. I love my Injen intake but my off roading is limited to getting my bikes and trailer to off-road riding areas and remote camping areas. Oh and for not having to chain up when we hit the snow country.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well now that I have done even more research on it I am not sold by it anymore. Does anyone have the Volant with the ram air scoop? I am kinda interested if you actually see any more gains with it. In theory you would but in theory your suppose to get 28hp from the injen intake.

·
Registered
436 Posts
If I ever buy another one it will be Injen.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just throwing my 2 cents in. I did the air box mod and like it. If I do an CAI I also was looking at the INJEN. A couple of replys back someone asked about the VOLANT with the RAM air. If I am not mistaken the ram air goes down by the fog lights. If you go through a puddle that goes that high, GOODBYE engine it will suck up water. We just got through our monsoon season and the news shows were full of mechanics talking about the newer cars having the air intake low to get cold fresh air and in a small flooding condition of even just a few inches of water running down the side of a street they can pull in enough water to ruin a motor. Just thought I would pass this along.:cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am very impressed by my Injen intake. I was impressed when I talked to the R&D guys from Injen at a convention I went to prior to having the truck. After getting my truck in March I finally suckered myself into paying the price for it and absolutely love it. Very easy to install, sounds great, looks great and I ran in the 14s in the qtr with it and only it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very pleased with the INJEN, works great, not impressed how it's really put together.. Other than the amazing gain sound and looks.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I've had both an AEM and Injen, and IMO, the Injen is a far superior intake. I can't speak for others, but the Injen is worth every penny. Look at my sig-those are my old track times with minimal mods. Not too bad for only 500 in mods.
You can get the Injen intake from hop up racing at a decent SHIPPED price.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I would by Injen anytime. They make some of the best intakes. I've run Injens intakes in many performance vehichles and the gains are pretty spot on. The quality is superior.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just bought my Injen today and I'm just waiting to see how it's going to be...a friend is installing it right now....I wonder if it's going to throw any engine error codes....anyone have this happen to them? I got the Injen cause I had it in my maxima and it was awsome! Love the sound and you do feel the difference...

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
I have the JBA exhaust and Injen intake on my 07. No error codes, and yes the performance improvement is awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts