Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Injen Power Flow CAI For Sale

Less than 500 miles on it...like new and will ship in the original box with instructions and all hardware...

Decided the "performance" thing is not for me...

Price is REDUCED FROM$260 TO $250+ shipping in the CONUS...

I accept Paypal or Money Orders...let me know if you are interested..

Thanks for looking..

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I'll trade you a Brand new S&B Intake for it...I used to have Injen and wish I had it back....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to pass on the trade...I am putting the truck back to stock (almost)...I may be trading it on another Nissan product soon anyway..

And I cannot keep my foot out of the throttle....which will get me in trouble sooner or later..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Injen is still available...I held it for a while but the person decided to pass on it...also reduced the price....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Really interested!! I can do $200 Paypal'd to you, let me know if that'll work if not maybe we can work something out! Just let me know!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I cannot go that low...I am selling it for 75% off new and it looks new...

I might give half of the shipping depending on your location...but that would be the best I can do...

I appreciate the interest...

·
Registered
97 Posts
How much would shipping be to Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005, def still interested it might take me a lil bit longer to get the money together tho. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like it may be a little over $20.00.. If you will add $10.00, I will cover the rest....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thats not bad at all, but let me get back to you and see if I my budget can handle the extra $. I'll def let you know, prob on Sat as its the 1st sorry for the delay but I'll see what I can do after payday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, just let me know as soon as possible because the first person who posts here or the "other" site that "I'll take it" will get it...but looks like you have the inside track..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey thanks for helping me out and answering all of my questions but I wont be able to pick it up from you. Thats an awesome intake and exactly what I want but its just not in the cards! Thanks and good luck though I doubt you'll need it!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I appreciate your letting me know...thanks for looking...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Does it have this end on it?

Or this one?

·
Super Moderator
93,688 Posts
SOLD :hat:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, indeed....sold to arachnid..

thanks to all who looked and considered buying..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.