Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 07 Titan CC SE Off Road today - is the INJEN intake system stock? I don't think is they do, and you can hear a hiss driving around. Any ideas what this might be and is it good?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
No its not stock. the hissing is your intake with the injen air intake. aftermarket cold air intakes are louder. but bad a$$.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does LOOK AN WOW SOUND amazing. Under the hood, it looks nice. I didn't think they were stock. INJEN good/bad? Anyone have it?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Injen is so sick. Not many have it, but those who do love it. I wanted to get one, but I got the Nismo one istead.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well you definately hear me coming. lol It's nice.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Its definately one of the best. I have an AEM Brute Force and am happy but like some have said I went that route b/c it was a little cheaper. Sounds like you have a mod'd 07

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got an injen intake off another member here.. Deff the best looking, and sounds great.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I shall take some photos tomorrow to post. We are to get a nasty ice snow mix storm tomorrow so we'll see. That's central Pa weather for ya! I'll update my profile once I see what it all has and doesn't have. lol Thanks guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts