Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
man...you dont know how much i wish i had 2500 layin around right now. but unfortunately...i dont.

but somebody is gonna get a good deal!

·
Registered
98 Posts
It did have a BUY IT NOW for 3500 but i guess he relisted it.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
It has a bid. Once someone bids, the "BUY IT NOW" disappears. Yeah... it'll go over the $3500 for sure....

·
Premium Member
75,678 Posts
everyone sitting at home with itchy trigger fingers?

i hate people who don't use e-bay right.. they just drive the price up while being the first bidder.... here's a hint, no one cares that you're first! does that annoy anyone else?

happy bidding!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
No Monica..... just YOU........ :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
i just bought that supercharger, problem, i have an '07 and i just found out that the brackets are different. am i screwed???:huh:

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
sterlinator said:
i just bought that supercharger, problem, i have an '07 and i just found out that the brackets are different. am i screwed???:huh:
Good deal, BUT it only works on 04-06 models. In 2007 they changed the computer and some other things on the motor.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i spoke with [email protected] and they are coming out with a conversion kit mid december time frame. comes with all the brackets/etc. to make it work.:gunz:

·
Registered
23 Posts
according to kyle its about $1,000.

·
Registered
323 Posts
You should also ask Kyle for a price to upgrade the wiring harnees to the newer plug-in style as well as the required fuel pump. You bought the older cut-and-splice harness. This could be a major problem if the previous owner hacked the harness. This was a major concern for me when I considered bidding on it. In addition, this system did not include the fuel pump, which is required according to Kyle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts