Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have had a 6'' pro comp lift sitting in my garage for several months and would like to get it installed. I have been working every weekend, but now that football season is coming to a close, I will have weekends available again. Anybody know of a shop that would do it for cheap or if somebody would help me install it. I would supply the beer and food. Thanks for any help possible.

Geoff

·
Registered
457 Posts
Not sure how close you are to Houston. But there is a group of guys in Houston that are pros at installing lifts. I am sure they would be more than willing to give you a hand on the install.

·
Registered
841 Posts
KAcoach said:
Hey guys,
I have had a 6'' pro comp lift sitting in my garage for several months and would like to get it installed. I have been working every weekend, but now that football season is coming to a close, I will have weekends available again. Anybody know of a shop that would do it for cheap or if somebody would help me install it. I would supply the beer and food. Thanks for any help possible.

Geoff
Shop will charge about 6 bills to do it for you. I did it with another person, no welding and the biggest SOB were the cam bolts (mine were seized). Other than that it wasnt hard at all.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I did my leveling kit on mine but have never done anything else regarding lifts. If you are confident on doing it and just need some help I will be willing to provide additonal manpower. If interested just get with me and we can work out the rest.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Rosenberg, so I'm only a few miles from Houston. Who all does it in Houston besides Vaughn (VShortt). I need to get in touch with him.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Vaughn is the man to get a hold of. He should be able to round up the crew for ya.

Havok and a few others can't remember off the top of my head. But, they usually get a pretty good group of guys together to get it all knocked out. Just provide some food and Shiner and that should do it, lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked with Vaughn, but the second message I tried to send him got sent back. Vaughn, if you see this, delete some messages. I was trying to get this done in the next few weeks because I am gonna need new tires very soon. Don't have long left on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts