Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finishing up my shock/struts today I installed the grille marker lights I got off Amazon. I wired them directly into the fog light wiring so they turn off with the fog lights on auto mode for the headlights.

They are surprisingly bright and each marker light disconnects so replacement will be easy.

I drilled some holes in the frame work on the backside of the grill and zip-tied all the excess wiring down.

My buddy was nice enough to let me use his shop/tools so I didn't need to be out on the street doing the work.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks badass ohms139! Any chance you could post a picture of the mounting of the lights on the grille?
No longer have the truck, someone torched my truck and it was totaled out by insurance. The engine harness by the passenger side melted. The fuse and relay box, ECM melted, firewall was warped. I posted about it in another thread.

·
Registered
2018 Titan Pro
4 Posts
Damn, that definitely sucks. Do you remember how you connected the lights to the grille piece? Or did you just force them in and they clipped into place? Did you just place them into the grille slots and use a zip tie to secure?

·
Registered
107 Posts
After finishing up my shock/struts today I installed the grille marker lights I got off Amazon. I wired them directly into the fog light wiring so they turn off with the fog lights on auto mode for the headlights.

They are surprisingly bright and each marker light disconnects so replacement will be easy.

I drilled some holes in the frame work on the backside of the grill and zip-tied all the excess wiring down.

My buddy was nice enough to let me use his shop/tools so I didn't need to be out on the street doing the work.

View attachment 547027
View attachment 547028
Would've been nice if they matched the fog lights.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey man I know you stated that this truck was totaled but I had a question. For the grill lights did you splice into the fog light wires or did you add a piggyback fuse and tap into the fog light fuse?

View attachment 547027
View attachment 547028

1 - 20 of 29 Posts