Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes i finally installed my new exhaust on my Titan. My setup consist of a Hooker Header AeroChamber 3" in and 3" out muffler. With a Y pipe collector from Flowmaster. I did the custom set up from the Flanges located by the last cats, and ran 2.5" inch pipes to the Y collector. Then ran 3" pipes to the muffler and 3" pipes all the way to the rear of the tip. All i gotta say is I'm happy as hell. Love the way it sound when you turn it on. You get a loud combustion and then the exhaust gurgles very deep for about a min or so. Then the truck sound like normal. Driving it is not too loud, if you floor it then it turn heads....lol. So far my friend who has a Flowmaster exhaust on his Titan is gonna order one like mine since he says his is too loud and very noisy while driving.Ill try to post a video clip soon but doubt it will sound as good as in real life. Ill be going to the HB meet the 23rd for those of you who wanna hear how it sounds.

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Heh.......another one converted to the aerochamber side. It's a lonely side, but a rewarding one none the less. Congrats and put a video up on youtube pronto!! Start/idle/revs/take-off and drive-by would be optimal.........lol.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure will need to find my camera

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the lag ill try to post it tomorrow afternoon

·
Registered
128 Posts
Me too!! When I bought my T it had a 22" Magnaflow dual in/out dumped installed. I initially liked the sound but after a whopping 2 days I wanted more..so I began to search around. I bought two AeroChamber single in/out mufflers from a member on here and got them installed. The muffler shop guy had to do some finagling to undo the crappy job the previous owner had done. The guy at the shop explained that since the driver side pipe is longer than the passenger I wasn't getting the best performance because both pipes were cut at the same place to put on the Magnaflow. So he cut and installed the first AeroChamber on the driver side in front of the other muffler on the passenger side pipe and man it sounds and performs great, no drone as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts