Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the led's for my feet and the map lights.....it's still light out but i promise i will have pics up soon. I did mine the old skool way until i get my switch, stripped the end of the 12v power wire and stuck it in with the Cig lighter fuse lol:bangit: I dont recommend this but it will work until the rest of my led's get here along with the switcharooooo!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Looks good, like the blue! I'll be doing something similar soon, just waiting for the LED's to get here. I''ll be hooking mine into the interior cargo lights.

Reactions: kcw989

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
saweet mang!

Reactions: kcw989

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I have 4 more 12" LED strips on the way 2 for the back seats and idk what im going to do with the other 2

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On order is :
2x Add-A-Fuse
4x 12" LED Strips
x1 Scion LED Rocker Switch
Package of 100 fuses lol.

If you need help with LED installs let me know, im more than willing to help people out.​

·
Registered
118 Posts
did you ever install the led strips under the back seats? I'm trying to do an install right now and trying to figure out where to put the lights lol. running the wire was easy just finding the "where to put them" part to be difficult.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
If you bought the strips with adhesive on one side, what I did was bought some velcro, used the hook side of the velcro and attached it to the strips, then just pushed it against the underside of the seat and the seat fabric acts as the other side of the velcro. This way they are movable until you find the right place you are happy with. Mine have been up for almost 3 years no issues.

Reactions: Blobenator
1 - 8 of 8 Posts