Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The installation was a little bit of a pain. The instructions for some parts was a bit vague, especially when it came to the parking sensors. It's a solid bumper at a great price.

I opted to use yellow LED cubes instead of the RC white LEDs. I had to make a new harness as the ones provided were very thin gauge.

The rear bumper is also good quality but the only draw back is that you lose function of the blind warning system.

I have an idea to mount the radar units elsewhere; in the quarter panel right behind the section where the bumper wraps around. I'll see if my friend can 3D printer me a bracket with tabs to put 3M double sided tape on.

I found out today that the bottom lip of the tailgate hits the bezel on the top of the rear bumper slightly. I'll have to take off the tailgate and take an angel grinder to that bezel so it doesn't damage the paint on the tailgate.

The bumper also prevents the tailgate finisher from sitting flush on the bumper so I will see if i can drop the height of the rear bumper a bit to give the finisher clearance.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks good!. Do the front bumpers allow you to keep all the sensors? I see you said you lose function of blind warning system in rear. It is hard to tell but it looks like all the sensors are there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good!. Do the front bumpers allow you to keep all the sensors? I see you said you lose function of blind warning system in rear. It is hard to tell but it looks like all the sensors are there.
The parking sensors are different from the blind sport warning system.

The BWS has two boxes that go inside the bumper in the corners. That section of the bumper has a cut out in the metal and the only thing that covers it is the outer plastic shell that goes over the metal bumper.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The parking sensors are different from the blind sport warning system.

The BWS has two boxes that go inside the bumper in the corners. That section of the bumper has a cut out in the metal and the only thing that covers it is the outer plastic shell that goes over the metal bumper.
ok thanks. I didn’t see these for the 2020 yet, but they have a nice winch bracket I may look into.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great Job, looks fantastic. I'm wantining more coverage on the Front and have disappointed in the lack of availibility of aftermarket parts for a Non XD. More Manufacturers need to Offer more, I think that the market is there.

Reactions: ohms139
1 - 9 of 9 Posts