Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in preparation for OT, I couldn't be the only one without cool colors during the cruise... :lol:

Took me a little while because I was being meticulous about running the wires...I took off and redid the grill, you can't even see the LED strips when they aren't on. They also don't stand out as much when you're just looking at them, for some reason you can see them more individually in the photo...

Two new switches:

Interior on when it's light out:

Grill with lights off:

Grill with lights on:

Interior when it's dark out from the back seat...it's really not as blinding as it looks in this pic...I think it's just because of the two LED's on the switches.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. That looks just like the lights in my truck except i dont have a switch for the interior. They turn on when the doors opens or when I unlock the truck etc.
I know, I've seen your truck on multiple occasions :)

I wanted the switches so I could turn them on and off whenever I want.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice job Bill, looks great!

Reactions: bills1974

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
That looks damn nice...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Looks good. Makes me wish I did something like that. I guess I'll just have to turn on the interior lights and blink my eyes really really fast.......strobes

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good. Makes me wish I did something like that. I guess I'll just have to turn on the interior lights and blink my eyes really really fast.......strobes
Well, since I posted this thread, I guess I don't have a mystery mod anymore :lol:

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I know, I've seen your truck on multiple occasions :)

I wanted the switches so I could turn them on and off whenever I want.
Thanks guys, now I need to change out the orange dash LED's at some point :lol:
Oh yeah I forgot that you have seen my truck in person lol. The blue dash LEDs are awesome. I just threw on the blue mood light since there wasnt one in there since I bought it a year ago. I dont know why I didnt do it sooner.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Bill those LED's look awesome.. I hate reading threads like this, now I want.. Damn you!!

L

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bill those LED's look awesome.. I hate reading threads like this, now I want.. Damn you!!

L
Thanks man, every time I go outside to get another beer, I stare at my truck and flip the switch :lol:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Kool Blue!!! I definitely like it...thanks for sharing your "mystery mod".lol Good thing you have switches for all your LEDs, cops over here would give you a ticket for every little bulb thats blue.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Be careful with those. You know FL cops will give you a ticket for Red/Blue lights anywhere around the vehicle (with the exception of tail lights). The do look good.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Look's great man!!! :coolsmile

I can't wait to check it out in person! I need to take some note's, because i want to install the "under dash" light's like you have done.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts