Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I installed the plug and play wire for my 05 Titan LE today, I was just acutally looking for the plug while I was at work, found the plug and decided to plug it in to make sure that it was the correct one, so it slid in place and well since its in a very tight spot I couldnt figure out how to get it unpluged so I just left in, drove around a little bit probably an hour or so, and all the sudden with the truck in Park, I couldnt shift the auto shifter out of P ;-( but I grabed a spare key and pushed in the manual button to shift it out of part and it worked to go to R or N or D,but when I try to shift up out of D or N I again have to depress the manual buttong with another key and then it will shift into R and P ;-( also I noticed after a little while of driving the word "SLIP" lights up on the dash ;-( don't know if any of these are related or not, on another crazy side note, I called the Nissan dealer to see if they had any quick fixes and the teck said unhook the battery for a few mins to see if it rests its self, he said make sure the key is out of the ignition before you unhook it, so I took keys out of ignition, threw them on the floorboard, unhooked the battery terminal, was gonna run inside so I shut my door and came back out a few mins later and the DOORS LOCKED??????????????????????? and of cource I had NO extra key, I was panicing so I called my wife to come get me so I could use her car and was freeking out cause of all the stuff that has just happening and now my keys are locked in the truck along with my cell phone and all, she came asked me what was going on I told her I would tell her on the way and went to get in her car and she holds up her key ring and I see the other remote keyless entry pad that she had LOL I forgot that she had one LOL so well atleast I can get in and drive the truck now, but anybody know what might be causeing the other two items?? I called and freeeked out on the dealer and am droping it off early in the morning before work for them to look at but Im hoping its just something stupid

·
Banned
473 Posts
Holy run on sentence batman!

I don't have anything useful to contribute to the thread, but good luck.

:poke:

·
Registered
869 Posts
The harness shorted and blew the brake light fuse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts