Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to take the plunge and install a new stereo/nav system in my 2005 Titan. I have gone back and forth on what I wanted, but ultimately decided on the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT. I like the feature set which includes nav, bluetooth, iPod interface, cd, radio, HD radio, XM, Sirius, SD card slot, and not to mention the price. After a little research and looking all over the Internet, I rounded up all the parts. Here is what I have on the way.

• Pioneer AVIC-F700BT - Buy.com
  • Pioneer Steering Wheel Interface - Buy.com
  • Pioneer Sirius Connect Package - tss-radio.com
  • Nissan Wire Harness - Crutchfield.com
  • OEM Lid Cluster - CourtesyParts.com
  • Scosche Double Din Trim Ring - Amazon.com
I know I went all over the Internet, but I was looking for the best prices. Let's see, other than the radio, I picked up the steering wheel interface so I can continue using my on wheel controls. I grabbed the Sirius-Pioneer kit to replace my OEM Sirius tuner. If they make an adapter for the OEM Nissan Sirius tuner for a Pioneer, I sure couldn't find it and this new one was only $100. I went with the OEM dash piece. It's a about double the price of the kits out there, but I saw a lot of posts from other people complaining about the fit and color match of the kits, so I went OEM. Everything is in transit and I hope to do the installation next weekend, I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post the results of my experience.

·
Registered
341 Posts
sounds nice, i am doing the avic f700 also this weekend with a tech12volts ported box with 2 re 10" and a sundown 125.2 amp, sounds like yours is going to be a clean install! can't wait to see how yours turns out.

·
Registered
252 Posts
pics plz! i'm wanting to do a double din installation as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts