I have decided to take the plunge and install a new stereo/nav system in my 2005 Titan. I have gone back and forth on what I wanted, but ultimately decided on the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT. I like the feature set which includes nav, bluetooth, iPod interface, cd, radio, HD radio, XM, Sirius, SD card slot, and not to mention the price. After a little research and looking all over the Internet, I rounded up all the parts. Here is what I have on the way.
- Pioneer AVIC-F700BT - Buy.com
- Pioneer Steering Wheel Interface - Buy.com
- Pioneer Sirius Connect Package - tss-radio.com
- Nissan Wire Harness - Crutchfield.com
- OEM Lid Cluster - CourtesyParts.com
- Scosche Double Din Trim Ring - Amazon.com