Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any idea how these things get installed? i got a pair of 3" chrome bedrails but unfortunately no directions came with it. i have the short bed with the factory bedliner. if someone has pictures thatd be awesome too. OR if this problem has already been addressed somewhere please let me know where to go. thanks

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
There are black rectangle caps on the tops of the bedcaps...

I've never done it, but I'm assuming you cut them out and the bedrail you're showing above drops in and bolts from below. If it was me, I'd put some marine grade slicone around the bottom of the bedrail to seal it against your bedcaps

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are black rectangle caps on the tops of the bedcaps...

I've never done it, but I'm assuming you cut them out and the bedrail you're showing above drops in and bolts from below. If it was me, I'd put some marine grade slicone around the bottom of the bedrail to seal it against your bedcaps
all of that is what i assumed, but there doesnt seem to be any way to screw them in from udnerneath. i have the factory bedliner, and as far as i can see there is no way to gain access to the bolts once you drop it down through the bed caps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts