Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have done this before on a Ford, but I just want to be sure it will work with Nissan's wiring. I'm installing a set of PIAA driving lights and I want to just tap into the high beams. That way when I turn on the high beams they will all turn on. I really have no need to run them separate. If it's dark enough for HB then I will want the DLs on.

Does anyone know if this will work or will I end up messing something up?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Use a relay triggered from the high beams and grab your source power from the battery with the properly rated fuse.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have HD lights in my driving light bezels hooked up to the standard light wiring. When I turn on my high-beam lights these go out, does anyone know what I need to do so I can use them anytime whether I have the high beams on or not?

Thanks,

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have HD lights in my driving light bezels hooked up to the standard light wiring. When I turn on my high-beam lights these go out, does anyone know what I need to do so I can use them anytime whether I have the high beams on or not?

Thanks,
Take out your fog light fuse, wire a jumper from your parking light fuse into the fog light fuse tap, and you'll get fogs on whenever you've got parking lights on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts