Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed a new bumper on my truck, had the whole front clip off. my truck did not come with fog lights, but i noticed that the wires are there for them. im curious as to if the wiring is ran up to the dash.. anyone know? will the fogs come on if i just plug them in?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Here is some information you need. Since you already have the wiring in place, as most SE model do as well a a few XE models, it is a simple plug and play that takes about 20 minutes. You have given no information about what year Titan you own so it is difficult to be more specific about the kit you need.

Search around on the site as there are tons of information available for the fog light install.

Check here for more information: Fog Lamp Kit - Nissan Titan without auto-headlamps :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
If you use the factory wiring, you can operate the fogs two ways. First, you can swap out the headlight stalk with the stalk that has the fog light controls...or you can do the jumper mod. The jumper mod is blowing the fog light fuse and running a tap from the blown fog light fuse to the parking light fuse.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys. My truck is an 06 kc 4x4 se. Ill shop for a headlight stalk see What I can find

·
Registered
1 Posts
You might want to check on that XE! Just helped a friend out and his was pre wired. You just look behind the bumper an they are taped up right where the fog lights would be. We bought a 2003-2004 Infiniti headlight stalk for $14 on eBay then fog lights for 26$. Took about 15 minutes to install! So easy I turned around and did it myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts