Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Think I will go tackle this today or tomorrow. is there anyway to get a better pic of where you tied into the switched power?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The wires in my truck and seats are different. Can't figure out what is what. Anyone have diagrams for all color wire combos? Not sure why Nissan didn't use same color wires in all trucks.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
bump? still struggling with switching over the seats.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have an SE with power front driver's seat (no heat or memory though).

Where did you snag these seats? Mine are cloth and i really want all four leather seats. What you pay for them?

Sorry I can't be of more help but I definitely want to do this mod.
Hi, maybe not what you are looking for but i had mine re-upholstered. You can get an entire basic leather package for front and back for about a grand. I paid about $1250.00 because i had embrodering, two-tone, contrast stitching, and some other accessories done. Came out realllly nice and it looks and feels just as good, if not better, than factory.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You wouldnt happen to have an instructional video? I really want to install my seats i bought leather seats from an 07 SE and i want to put them on mh 06 SE but i dont know how to hook up the wires because i bought the motorized seats

·
Registered
312 Posts
Bumping this thread up! Bought some 11' pro-4x seats for my 05' XE. All my wires are different colors :(

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm assuming the large gauge wires are power/ground. Just need to figure out which is ignition power?

Seat belt is 2 wire white plug. 3 wires bottom right are seat heater. I pulled the 2 wire airbag wiring out.

Pic of 2011' seat attached....

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys the answer is yes! I have an XE

I also recently bought front and rear leather seats off E-Bay from a 06 Titan LE with the heated seats option. I got such a good deal and was actually surprised that the auction included free freight shipping to my door. I have the repair manual so it was easy for me to look up the wiring for the power seats, it's not easy reading a schematic if you never had a class in electronics. All the motors are controlled by the driver seat control unit which is the white box underneath the seat. All the four motors have two 12 guage wires each and 2 or three other signal wires that all motors share in common. The connector itself that connects to the body harness that our trucks are missing but the LE'S have does not even show on the schematics and it can be confusing when you look at the schematics because they are referring to the two connectors that are plugged into the driver seat control unit. These two connectors are referred to as P2 and P3, P2 has all the smaller wires and numbered from 1 to 32 and P3 has the thicker guage wires and a couple of smaller wires and numbered from 33 to 48. It refers to the connectors when you are looking at them from behind where the wire enters the square opening not from the front where it slides into the female connector. So for it to be easier take the plug that plugs into the body harness we are missing and apply 12 volt battery direct power to the thick wire white/orange strip and also to the solid green wire, I combined them and soldered them together and ran a 30amp fused wire from the battery. You now need to apply switched 12 volt power with a 20amp fuse to the solid brown wire and the blue with white stripe wire, again I combined them together soldered them and connected the other end to my ignition switch. You now need to take the thick black with white stripe ground wire and combine it with the pink with black strip wire and run to a good body ground source. The blue with brown stripe and the green with white stripe is for the seat heater, I am in the process of ordering the heater switches from Nissan and will add them in a couple of weeks and I will post a thread on how to. The other wires are for the seat memory switch and the adjusting pedal and two wires that go to the automatic drive positioner control unit. I am not interested in hooking up memory, I just want electric heated seats. I hope this helps you and I took a couple of pictures of how I wired mine where it shows the plug.
Beta01 I have the same thing just bought le seats going into a Se I’m kinda understanding what you did but having some troubles. If you still have this do you have any input or does anyone thanks in advance

21 - 31 of 31 Posts