Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, Well yall probably dont know but I work for a company called Trivinci Systems in Sterling Va, We have systems Called RK9's which are used in Driving Schools such as Richard Petty Driving Experience, Porsche, Palmer Sport Great Brittan, BMW, Fast Track and many more. Well our new product is coming out by the end of this month and am willing to answer any questions yall have on the system. I currently have one in my 07 Titan and on my 4 wheeler I will try to upload video on here if I ever figure out how too. Its more for the racing enthusiaste but its also great to have if you get pulled over for something and want to dispute it in court but any ways hit me up if you wanna know more.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I do believe you need to talk to an Admin here to advertise your products.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Instant Video Racing?

hey bbomar, lets just play along.

redneck titan, what does it do?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I don't feel like playing!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey bbomar I am not trying to sell a product just informing fellow titan drivers that I work for a company that produces them and I work on them so if they buy one and need help with it I am here to help not sell trust me they are expensive. I am just offering the help.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Hey bbomar I am not trying to sell a product, just informing fellow titan drivers that I work for a company that produces them and I work on them so if they buy one and need help with it I am here to help not sell trust me they are expensive. I am just offering the help.
I think that's the longest run on sentence I've seen on here in the last two weeks!!! :rofl:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Proof that advertising works!^^^^^ :lol:

·
Banned
6,454 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey all Im trying to do is get titan racers like myself show other people that the titan kicks ***. My top speed is only 140 though trying to get it to go faster not sure how too though. Dont think the motor can handle to much more.

·
Super Moderator
159,720 Posts
Help me understand...

You want to find out how to make your truck go faster, so you started this thread? :huh:

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Hey all Im trying to do is get titan racers like myself show other people that the titan kicks ***. My top speed is only 140 though trying to get it to go faster not sure how too though. Dont think the motor can handle to much more.
We want VIDEO proof! Unless you have removed the automatic fuel cut safety circuit and added nitrous oxide, 5000lbs is a lot to get going that fast. Not to mention the your stock tires might explode they aren't rated those speeds. Good luck stay safe...

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
I dont think you hit 140 unless your truck is headered, cammed, and programmed.

and exhaust, intake plus newer tires to handle the speed.

i would also hope that your truck is lowered and stabilized if your actually going that fast.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nah I got the bully dog system with my Idle set at around 500 and Max RPm's set at 6250 with the the full throttle open and 0-60 in 5.2 Seconds per Dyno. I also have dual cat back magnaflow exhaust short 2 1/2 inchpipes with tips coming out in front of the passenger rear tire. With Nismo Cold Air Intake. I will try to post video It shows GPS and speedometer once I figure out how to post videos on here damnit but im running 275/65/18 Fuzions with stock Heigth. I want it to hit around 160 I can out run a cobra from the start on 1/4 mile but I want to catch the Corvette Z06 who beat me by 1 1/2 lengths so I need a little help anyone selling anything that can help me let me know not sure how much a super or turbo will cost or if anyone is trying to part with theirs. But if you are or know someone let me know.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Hey bbomar I am not trying to sell a product just informing fellow titan drivers that I work for a company that produces them and I work on them so if they buy one and need help with it I am here to help not sell trust me they are expensive. I am just offering the help.
Help me understand...

You want to find out how to make your truck go faster, so you started this thread? :huh:
Please read his post to understand better. He clearly explains he is offering his help and advice on the units if anyone is interested. The company he works for makes and services them. Kind of a grey area in the advertising rules, but he said he wasnt selling. :)

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,520 Posts
Nah I got the bully dog system with my Idle set at around 500 and Max RPm's set at 6250 with the the full throttle open and 0-60 in 5.2 Seconds per Dyno. I also have dual cat back magnaflow exhaust short 2 1/2 inchpipes with tips coming out in front of the passenger rear tire. With Nismo Cold Air Intake. I will try to post video It shows GPS and speedometer once I figure out how to post videos on here damnit but im running 275/65/18 Fuzions with stock Heigth. I want it to hit around 160 I can out run a cobra from the start on 1/4 mile but I want to catch the Corvette Z06 who beat me by 1 1/2 lengths so I need a little help anyone selling anything that can help me let me know not sure how much a super or turbo will cost or if anyone is trying to part with theirs. But if you are or know someone let me know.
I call BS on this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,342 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Gotta give him some credit for multi-tasking here i guess. He has got about 10 topics going in his thread here. :lol:

I'm not sure what year Cobra you are referring to, but it must have been down a cylinder or two. Or maybe it's the Magnaflo's? Those do add about 100HP don't they?

I won't touch the Z06 comment or you running 160 in your basically stock Titan. :huh:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts