Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first entry on this site. I browsed for a while reading about topics that i was interested in. I am yet to find one that answers my exact questions. I was thinking about getting the JBA exhaust and wanted to get an intake to go with it. I have read a few threads and have seen that a few people have complained about the loud noise from intakes such as the Volant. I was trying to decide between the Volant, Injen, and AFE2. I am not sure which ones are dry filter or not. Price is not that imp. I just do not want anything that is going to be overwhelmingly loud. Thanks for any help. I am looking forward to getting better familiar with this site and putting some pics up.
Rustin

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
If I started over again, I would have bypassed the $52 Amsoil air filter with the air box mod, $150 installed Flowmaster 70 muffler, $95 installed 18" Magnaflow muffler, and went directly to the JBA catback and S&B CAI. Absolutely no doubt in my mind about that now...lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just did a 2 timing advance and Injen CAI, I flippin love it, the CAI has made a significant difference, ALOT more pep to experience, I think that has been the greatest Mod, next Flowmaster Exhaust...I went with Injen based on sound and states, Nice chromed appearance, however any of the respectable CAI's will make a big difference, good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts