Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As most of you know, I'm almost finished with my rear bench seat lift kit. It should be installed on mine by the end of the week.
I may make a few to sell here if there is enough interest. The kits will run around $100. They will lift the rear seat 2 1/2". It will be painted and will include everything you need. New hardware and everything. Lets see how many want them. there are pics of the materials used in another thread. I will take more pics after the kit is finished and more again once its installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will lift the rear seat so you can have a taller box under the seat for more airspace or more clearence, or just to have more under seat storage...

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I wish you luck in selling them. It's a great idea.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wasnt intending to sell these, but I got alot of feedback on the kit I was making.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1BadTitan said:
I may make a few to sell here if there is enough interest. The kits will run around $100. They will lift the rear seat 2 1/2". It will be painted and will include everything you need. New hardware and everything.

I would definately buy a rear seat lift kit for my 2007 Nissan Titan just tell me how to buy from you and it would be a sale...Thanks

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey fellas, sorry been gone a while. I am in 4Runner country now. I'll try to gather my sheets with the seat lift specs and send them out. PM me and I'll try to keep up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts