Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what kind of interest rates people are paying on their Titans? Does anyone know if Nissan will offer any low interest rates?

·
Registered
823 Posts
3.24% for 60 months and that was through a local bank that the nissan dealer used when I went in to sign the paperwork with the finance manager. My credit union was 4% so I got a little better than what they had to offer.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
smoke_armada said:
3.25 thru the CU if they can auto debit. 3.5 if not. We just
opened an account and move money into it monthly.
Nissan sets up auto-pay too...don't give you any % break for it but it's one less bill I have to worry about...on automation I have:

Cable, Internet, Cell Phone, House Phone, Car, student loan pmts

(wouldn't recommend doing this unless you are 100% sure you always have enough funds...I always keep a base amount of $$$ in my checking so I can never go over)

If I could, I would setup my couch and bed payments (both 0%...I LOVE free money) and my rent also.

I'm the type of guy who doesn't want to worry about sending stuff out on time, I would rather just let it go as I don't really like worrying.

·
Registered
100 Posts
TriKKy said:
Nissan sets up auto-pay too...don't give you any % break for it but it's one less bill I have to worry about...on automation I have:

Cable, Internet, Cell Phone, House Phone, Car, student loan pmts

(wouldn't recommend doing this unless you are 100% sure you always have enough funds...I always keep a base amount of $$$ in my checking so I can never go over)

If I could, I would setup my couch and bed payments (both 0%...I LOVE free money) and my rent also.

I'm the type of guy who doesn't want to worry about sending stuff out on time, I would rather just let it go as I don't really like worrying.
I agree. I just about don't right checks anymore. I let them worry about getting their money instead of me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I guess I got hosed b/c it was my first car purchase, I'm 23, rent, and my credit score was 650 ... 8.47%! Going to refinance asap once my score goes up a bit (hopefully in the next six months or year)

·
Registered
810 Posts
This is another area that dealers try to get you. This was my first new car purchase also and they started me out at 19%!!! saying I didnt have any credit (I am 22). However, after haggling about for a while and getting up to leave etc... I got down to 2% for 60 months. Consider fighting for financing rates as hard as you do the overall price of the truck, and you will be fine.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man... I should have fought harder. She started me at 9.9% which was better than what I had been offered through Lendingtree.com by .6%, so I figured 8.47% was pretty good, so I took it. This all could have been avoided if I hadn't put $50 bucks on my Best Buy card back in December and TOTALLY forgotten about it (their address of record was wrong, so I didn't get any statements on the balance - found out about it when I ran my credit report for buying my truck). That sole mistake cost me at least 70 points on my credit rating and will probably cost me hundreds if not thousands of bucks when it's all said and done . I've fixed it now, but it wasn't soon enough to get off my score for the Titan purchase. Anyhow, anyone refinanced their loan? Any advice?

·
Registered
8 Posts
4.25% for 60 months through my Credit Union.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts