Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, brand new to the forum... Bit of info on my truck, it's an 04 4x4 LE and currently has Stillen longtubes, Airaid MXP, Uprev, TB Coolant Bypass, TB Screen Delete, IAT Mod, Burnout Mod, Stock Exhaust Dumped, Bilstein 5100 and Moog Springs all around.

At the time of this dyno run I only had headers, Uprev and TB bypass. After digging through so many dynos from other members I don't remember ever seeing one with only headers.

Reason it's only headers is cuz I bought the truck with cracked manifolds and wanted it fixed ASAP.

Anyways... Let me know what you think, I was a little disappointed with the HP but damn it's got torque :)

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not bad, stock exhaust is killing it, free it up with some Cajun b pipes and exhaust, cajunbpipes.com. Can also swap intake manifold from an 08+.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya that's deffinently the plan, I was on the fence about what to do next... Either the MGT90 or 2.5" catted Cajun b-pipes with JBA catback. After some more research and hearing from the guys at Uprev, I'm gonna do the exhaust first.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I've noticed that pretty much everyone (myself included) refers to things as 04-06 and 08+. It's like 07 never happened haha

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Only thing about the mgt90 is the cold starts a pain in the ***, it produces but a lot of people that have it have a cold start issue.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I was reading about that, I was kinda hoping that by the time I had the cash for one, someone would have found a fix. :)

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
The 07+ intake is good for 10-12hp once tuned! I would Uprev tune and add 2.5" Cajuns and step up to the 2.5" Cajun ypipe and catback. The tiny 17/8" Id bpipes kill any gain from the headers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 07+ intake is good for 10-12hp once tuned! I would Uprev tune and add 2.5" Cajuns and step up to the 2.5" Cajun ypipe and catback. The tiny 17/8" Id bpipes kill any gain from the headers
Ya I think that's what I have decided... Next step will be 2.5" catted Cajun b-pipes and JBA catback with UQ and Cajun Y-pipe. This seems to be the best power/cost option while also keeping the noise down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts