Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a myron and davis rear moniter for my 05 white le cc and I dont know what color to order to match the stock interior. I have charcoal leather but i cant figure out what color the roof compartments are? Theres a choice of Steel, Willow, Medium Grey, and Brown. I dont think its brown because I saw one in brown and thought it wasnt quite the right color, I'm thinking maybe medium grey seems right but i cant find any pictures of that color. Does anyone have an 05 Le model with charcoal seats and know what color the compartments are on the roof????

·
Registered
26 Posts
if you call nissan and have them check your vin they can tell you what your interior is actually called, the myron and davis also calls their colors the same. so order the one nissan tell you is your interior color to match. medium grey is lighter than the steel on is.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked with the dealer and they told me my interior color is "graphite", which myron and davis do not offer. The roof console is a different color than the rest of my interior. I think I am going to go with the steel color and pray that its the right color. If anybody knows what color matches the graphite interior please help me out. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts