Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The interior of my truck finish is coming off the driver door handle and around the radio buttons on my steering wheel, anyone now the color and if it is possible to get some touch up pain to cover over it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Your probably going to have to match the color up at the auto paint section of your local auto parts store. You will have to pull the air bag off in order to remove the audio and cruise control plastics, but from there you can do as you want with them. I don't remember but I think the steering wheel may have to come off as well. You will see once you get the bag off. As for the door handle I'm going to assume its the strip that runs vertical on the pull to close handle. That will come out with a mini flat screwdriver if you pry one of the corners out, it just pops in. Or. You can call arround to some junk yards and see if the have some clean ones for sale. Or. You can look online at the faux wood trim, carbon fiber, etc that goes over all the panels That sticks on and that should not rub off. Use what you need and loose the rest in the garage. Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well I was trying to figure out if your vehicle was still under warranty, but since your profile lists a "2001" :huh: year model.....(I didn't know Titans were made in 2001).....I guess your out of warranty.

Maybe the suggestions on the last post will work for you.:upsidedow

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well I was trying to figure out if your vehicle was still under warranty, but since your profile lists a "2001" :huh: year model.....(I didn't know Titans were made in 2001).....I guess you're out of warranty.

Maybe the suggestions on the last post will work for you.:upsidedow

·
Registered
29 Posts
I assumed its a 04 titan. But 03-06 are pretty much the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts